Actuated Medical’s partnership with Penn State’s College of nursing helped speed TubeClear to market and ensure clinician adoption. Janice Penrod, director of the Center for Nursing Research at Penn State’s College of Nursing commented, “It’s a perfect case of integrating engineering with clinical nursing to produce medical devices that meet patient needs. The College of Nursing was involved from initial concept through development and testing, then creating instructional materials.”
- Water Did Not Remove Buildup – Tuesday Tube Facts
- 81% of Home Enteral Patients Experienced a Clog – Tuesday Tube Facts
- Prophylactic use of the TubeClear system reduces feeding tube material buildup and enables optimal enteral nutrition delivery.
- Clogs are the Most Frequently Reported Complication – Tuesday Tube Facts
- 35% of Tubes Clog – Tuesday Tube Facts